ONAPS Agribusiness division specializes in the planning, structuring, development and management of integrated agricultural, agro-processing and rural development projects.
Our core competence is its knowledge and understanding of the principles and requirements of commercial agribusiness projects in the African environment and ability to mobilize skilled professionals and other role players that can add value, enhance profitability and ensure sustainability of interventions.
The vision of the Agribusiness division is to see the development and growth of the agribusiness sector in Africa to become a major driver of economic development, job creation and empowerment on the continent.
As agricultural, agro-processing and rural development specialist, the services of the ONAPS cover the following broad categories:
- Agricultural and Rural Development Engineering.
- Farmer Skills Training and Capacity Building.
- Turn-key Agribusiness Project Design, Structuring and Implementation.
- Management Services for Agricultural Projects.
- Scoping Reports, Feasibility Studies and Business Plans.
- Fund mobilization for Agribusiness Projects, Supply of Agricultural, Irrigation and Processing Equipment.
- Supply of Agricultural Inputs, Structures and Farm Requisites.
- Market Research and Marketing.
We draw on our expertise across industries and capabilities to develop and implement solutions that deliver the best results. ONAPS has a global network of agribusiness experts, and we work jointly with agricultural companies to address opportunities across agriculture sectors, including:
- Agricultural chemicals and fertilizer producers.
- Protein (beef, pork, chicken, turkey, fish)
- Crops (corn, cocoa, soya, oilseeds, wheat, rice, sugarcane)
- Agriculture equipment (tractors, grain/protein processing equipment)